Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Hello my Nokia 5233 friends

Hello my friends, 

This is my first post so I'm going to tell you a little about me and this blog. I love cell phones ever since I was young. I still remember the first Nokia 3310 that I got as a gift from my mom. That snake game was astonishing and I was always the center of attention with it. Everyone wanted to play this game. Ever since I've tried and I've gather various Nokia cell phones. Right now I own a large collection of Nokia phones and I'm very proud of it. 



What I'm trying to achieve with this blog

I know that the Internet is packed with free Nokia 5233 apps, and I'm not trying to bother your phone with too many apps that will not help you in any way. But, I am going to share some of the most important Nokia 5233 free apps that anyone wants to use.

I will share only legal Nokia 5233 apps

If you are looking for some sort of "warez apps" or "cracked 5233 apps", you are in the wrong place. I will share only legal free apps, meaning that I will provide links to official websites. I do not host any files on this blog and I am not linking to copyrighted material. All the apps presented and reviewed here are already provided as free by the developer, so no copyright infringement is done by me.

What I expect in return

As I said, I am a longtime Nokia fan, and I respect the Nokia phones. In return, I expect the same respect for me and my blog. Please, share it to your friends and post it to your Google+ page and Facebook page. Help my blog grow so other folks can hear about it.

Regards,
Don

No comments:

Post a Comment